🔥 HOT 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Orders…Show us what you ordered!

Ordered Blue Ember automatic, here is my build and what it will look like.

Paid $2500 markup. After taxes, dealer fees, and markup final price was $80,600.

Good job with the markup. Lowest I have heard yet. I think anything 10K and under will prove to be decent. Like a lot of other people, the Blue Ember, clean lines, tremec, & 500HP sold me immediately. I hope that I am able to drive an automatic at one point.

Good job with the markup. Lowest I have heard yet. I think anything 10K and under will prove to be decent. Like a lot of other people, the Blue Ember, clean lines, tremec, & 500HP sold me immediately. I hope that I am able to drive an automatic at one point.
Thank you! It was at the local dealership too. Snagged their only customer allocation. I did want a manual, I’ve owned 3 manual mustangs. A 5.0, 2012 gt500, and a 2014 gt500. All were amazing (besides the typical mt82 problems on the 2012 5.0). I thought it was time for me to go for an automatic after owning only manual mustangs. I plan to buy a whipple kit for my Dark Horse.

Thank you! It was at the local dealership too. Snagged their only customer allocation. I did want a manual, I’ve owned 3 manual mustangs. A 5.0, 2012 gt500, and a 2014 gt500. All were amazing (besides the typical mt82 problems on the 2012 5.0). I thought it was time for me to go for an automatic after owning only manual mustangs. I plan to buy a whipple kit for my Dark Horse.

The Coyote platform loves forced induction. I have 2 Whippled F150's and I love them.

Ordered 3/27. DH Premium, A10, 700A, HP, Shadow Black. Got lucky....No ADM.

Called Ford yesterday; got my VIN and build date (6/12). Super pumped.

Finally! updated photos to website. Can now see what performance spoiler with gurney flap looks like on Dark Horse

Yes. On the build your mustang page. Photos of Recaro seats, performance spoiler, and other stuff

Hi,
I was at the dealership on 3/28/23 to order the Dark Horse in Grabber Blue and some extras. The order would not complete with the handling package. I'm holding out for what I want and the dealer said they will keep this allocation for me. The MU is 5k, had a "trutsted" dealer offer 25k over and two others 5k over. Now I hope this order will complete so I can have it before or by fall. I ordered in Maryland.

Hi,
I was at the dealership on 3/28/23 to order the Dark Horse in Grabber Blue and some extras. The order would not complete with the handling package. I'm holding out for what I want and the dealer said they will keep this allocation for me. The MU is 5k, had a "trutsted" dealer offer 25k over and two others 5k over. Now I hope this order will complete so I can have it before or by fall. I ordered in Maryland.

Strange, I wonder if anyone else has run into this issue ordering that combination.

My dealer updates me about every week. My order is still pending with no issues. Meaning it hasn't been confirmed yet by Ford with a VIN, build date, etc.

Curious what other people are hearing and where they stand.

Took me about 3 weeks to get VIN. Another week or 2 to get production date. Just got it today.

B8C35A19-4B5E-4FFC-96A9-68EF434E3943.jpeg

Ordered Blue Ember automatic, here is my build and what it will look like.

Paid $2500 markup. After taxes, dealer fees, and markup final price was $80,600.
Update on my order. Still no build date. Ordered 3/27 at 4 pm. Honestly don’t think I’ll be getting a build date any time soon.

Back