🔥 HOT 2024 Mustang Dark Horse Orders…Show us what you ordered!

Here is my build sheet. I did not opt for the Recaro seats(personal preference). Cant wait!!

Attachments

• Order_Summary - 2023-04-03 Hicks Dark Horse.pdf
    494 KB · Views: 52
If you plan to track a lot it would be good to have proper information. Is it a PDK or similar, or more like the corvettes have used which is more like a glorified street tranny. Also cooling is really important. I prefer auto when it is a true track transmission. Hard to beat.

Attachments

• E06EC253-4365-4F50-A278-A15DA581CB7B.png
    E06EC253-4365-4F50-A278-A15DA581CB7B.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 5A48EF13-04DB-4A6A-99F5-AB2C8C3CF28C.jpeg
    5A48EF13-04DB-4A6A-99F5-AB2C8C3CF28C.jpeg
    282 KB · Views: 266
Southeast region will not be allowed to option appearance package or handling package so no blue ember cars to the southeast sad news…had to change my order to still get the first car to my dealership or forced to wait till later if you’re in the southeast and havnt gotten your build accepted yet expect a email from your dealership sadly.

Southeast region will not be allowed to option appearance package or handling package so no blue ember cars to the southeast sad news…had to change my order to still get the first car to my dealership or forced to wait till later if you’re in the southeast and havnt gotten your build accepted yet expect a email from your dealership sadly.

So if you keep your spec with the Appearance and Handling package you just wait longer for your car? Don't understand why it would be region specific for a global company???

So if you keep your spec with the Appearance and Handling package you just wait longer for your car? Don't understand why it would be region specific for a global company???
Not entirely sure on reason my guess is supply chain issues and they don’t want to “delay” the first round of cars. That parts my opinion though no facts to it. And how my dealer explained it was that ford said that was only for our region so someone elsewhere may get options i can’t, ford themselves didn’t say i could wait but it was suggested by the dealer if i have to have the options i could pass now and order another later on but i can’t count on their being allocations going forward and how easy it’ll be to get another one

Not entirely sure on reason my guess is supply chain issues and they don’t want to “delay” the first round of cars. That parts my opinion though no facts to it. And how my dealer explained it was that ford said that was only for our region so someone elsewhere may get options i can’t, ford themselves didn’t say i could wait but it was suggested by the dealer if i have to have the options i could pass now and order another later on but i can’t count on their being allocations going forward and how easy it’ll be to get another one

Attachments

• 6D5A39DD-35D0-4C11-85D1-1AFBF61C9873.jpeg
    6D5A39DD-35D0-4C11-85D1-1AFBF61C9873.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 79
Either way can’t wait and still super excited for the car not too bummed ab the color got a badass shadow black :)

Hmmm, I might need to contact my dealer and get ahead of this just in case I am hit with the same scenario. I don't think it's fair to loose the allocation though because Ford can't make it but who am I anyway! Lol. Blue Ember is really the only color I want so sadly I may have to miss the boat. Grabber Blue would be second choice but it's a distant second.

Hmmm, I might need to contact my dealer and get ahead of this just in case I am hit with the same scenario. I don't think it's fair to loose the allocation though because Ford can't make it but who am I anyway! Lol. Blue Ember is really the only color I want so sadly I may have to miss the boat. Grabber Blue would be second choice but it's a distant second.
Yea they didn’t want to take away the allocation at all just limited my options but hopefully you’re not in the same “region” read it closer and it doesn’t really specify how big the “region” is but yea neither of the packages were a must have for us we just wanted to blue ember so ended up not being a problem for our build at all but i know some will want it exactly one way only

Ordered mine last week, Went with the Dark Matter Grey, Auto, handling package. I was lucky to order my car from my dealer after my GT 500 order last year was cancelled by Ford.

Ordered mine last week, Went with the Dark Matter Grey, Auto, handling package. I was lucky to order my car from my dealer after my GT 500 order last year was cancelled by Ford.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase!

I wonder when we will start seeing cars being delivered to dealers

Looks like June is when the first models will start arriving but Darkhorse models may be further behind than that.

Welcome to the site and congratulations on your purchase!

Looks like June is when the first models will start arriving but Darkhorse models may be further behind than that.
I have a VIN and my dealer said mine is scheduled to be built the week of May 22. I will keep you all posted as I get more info!

Ordered Blue Ember automatic, here is my build and what it will look like.

Paid $2500 markup. After taxes, dealer fees, and markup final price was $80,600.

Attachments

• 7EA42621-BFCD-4739-A18D-9BFC031A8241.jpeg
    7EA42621-BFCD-4739-A18D-9BFC031A8241.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 53
  • 07AD0438-3B75-47B4-990E-352D43456740.jpeg
    07AD0438-3B75-47B4-990E-352D43456740.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 11B1E8AE-3FC1-472A-8DF6-A9EC1F3ABCE1.jpeg
    11B1E8AE-3FC1-472A-8DF6-A9EC1F3ABCE1.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 7F654CF0-E756-4934-B101-426458069C60.jpeg
    7F654CF0-E756-4934-B101-426458069C60.jpeg