New DH Owner Intro

DHR6063

Jun 16, 2024
Glad to be a part of this forum. I am an older guy but a car guy who loves the old classics (mostly the 71-73 fastback) and really looking forward to learning more about my new Mustang. I have never owned a modern Mustang. My first new car back in the day was a 72 Mach 1 that I saved and placed a factory order. Also bought a 71 429 Mach 1 and a 71 Boss 351. I still have the Boss 351 and now a 2024 Mustang Dark Horse is in the stable beside the old B1. Hope to learn here as the tech was somewhat overwhelming at first but I am catching on fast.

I have thick skin so if I get flamed for asking what others might consider a dumb question that is ok, I would not ask if I knew the answer and I am not the best at searching forums but I try!

Glad to be a part of this forum. I am an older guy but a car guy who loves the old classics (mostly the 71-73 fastback) and really looking forward to learning more about my new Mustang. I have never owned a modern Mustang. My first new car back in the day was a 72 Mach 1 that I saved and placed a factory order. Also bought a 71 429 Mach 1 and a 71 Boss 351. I still have the Boss 351 and now a 2024 Mustang Dark Horse is in the stable beside the old B1. Hope to learn here as the tech was somewhat overwhelming at first but I am catching on fast.

I have thick skin so if I get flamed for asking what others might consider a dumb question that is ok, I would not ask if I knew the answer and I am not the best at searching forums but I try!
Welcome from another old guy, our '71 Mach1 has been in "Paint shop Prison" since early May of 2023. The new DH is number three in our stables.

Enjoy the new car.

Back