Ford Pass and Tire Training

trafficman337

Jun 25, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I have not been able to get my Dark Horse hooked up with Ford Pass. Ford pass keeps giving a message, "Cannot Be Activated at this Time Please try again once you've taken delivery of your vehicle." I called Ford. They told me the car is still in Transport Mode. My dealer gave me a sequence to try taking it out, but they said it was definitely taken out of Transport Mode the morning I picked it up. I went through the sequence. The horn blew and I thought I was all set. Still no go on the Ford Pass. It still gives me the same message.

After going through the process, I got a message to check Tire Training on Front Left. The horn blew. I went into settings and reset everything to factory settings. I had to reset all radio stations and exhaust, etc. No other message about Tire Training, BUT.....

While driving the car, I felt like there was an immediate steering lapse. Almost like if I wasn't on top of things, I would have lost control of the car. I turned the car around and parked it in the garage. I have left a message for the dealer. I went over everything and cannot understand how I could have done anything with tires. I am not a track guy, this car will be an occasional cruiser and Mustang night car. Lastly, I like driving the car with the Track Exhaust, but there is a message on the dash that says for Track Use Only. Is that to protect the driver from getting yelled at for the volume, or is this something that could have caused the steering issue?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark

the track exhaust is not effecting the steering. do you still have lane keeping on as it will move the steering wheel if you hit the line dividing line without your blinker on

Back