DH Intro

VinmanTX

Oct 2, 2024
Hi All, just joined the Forum. Joe, from Dallas, TX. I just got a 2024 Dark Horse Premium with the 6 spd manual transmission in Blue Ember - had to ship it down from New Hampshire to get what I wanted! Getting the windows tinted soon, and I'll post more pics after that; should make a big difference. Look forward to reading up on the Forum and exchanging technical info and experiences.
DH.jpg

Congratulations, had to get mine shipped in from Sterling, VA. Have you spent much time driving yet?

Only about 400 miles logged so far, and admittedly all within Greater Dallas. Still breaking it in. Really enjoying the car. I've always looked at Mustangs, but when a dark horse passed me by last month, that's what pushed me over the edge to get finally get one! How about you? Good experience so far?

Got mine in February. about 6,900 miles so far, here in South Dakota the season is coming to an end for this year about another month, I guess.

Great experience no doubt, great car. For me Mustang is like part of my identity, from my first car was a '65 convertible and pretty much ever since for the past 45 years.

Right now have three, a '71 Mach1 that has been in paint shop prison for the past 18 months... and a 2013 grabber blue convertible along with the new one. It is very likely this will be the last one and only the second one purchased new.

Back